Boxer Mod V2 DNA133W with Evolv DNA200 Temperature Control is designed specifically for professional and high-end vapers. This device is powered by the Evolv DNA200 processor. The Boxer is a small but extremely potent device, designed to provide a balance of both power and convenience.
Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. Our Boxer Mod V2 DNA133W with Evolv DNA200 Temperature Control includes a Black outer shell. This shell is both Stain and Fade resistant while also offering additional protection to the Boxer Mod. Additional outer shells in 20+ colors and designs also available separately.
The DNA 200 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, OLED Screen, and waterproof onboard buttons. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to customize or monitor the user experience. This version of the Boxer runs from dual 18650 batteries, and features cell- by-cell battery monitoring and integrated 1A balance charger, which is limited by Evolv to 133W. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made.
Our Boxer Mod V2 DNA33W with Evolv DNA200 Temperature Control includes a Black outer shell. Additional outer shells in 20+ colors and designs also available separately
- Boxer Mod V2 DNA133W with Evolv DNA200 w/ 6-month warranty
- Boxer Black Outer Shell (20+ colors / designs available separately)
- Boxer Vape Band
- USB Cable
- Boxer Tube
- Powered by the Evolv DNA200 chip
- Dual battery 133W regulated based on 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Output Power 1W – 133W
- Output Voltage: 0.5 Volt – 7.4V
- Modes: Locked, Stealth, Power Locked, Resistance Lock, Max Temperature Adjust
- 8 User Profiles
- 1A USB Cell Balancer Charging
- Cell By Cell monitoring
- Escribe Software for Custom Personalization
- Plastic Nylon Body, Silicone Outer Shell
- Ergonomic design
- Upgradable software/chip
- OLED 0.91″ Screen
- Dimensions:82.8mm x 41.8mm x 40.4mm